Saturday, September 26, 2015

Shirogorov Kannabis REAL


It has been a long time coming for this one... One of the first Shiro I eyed.


My second MRBS but this isn't the later version running an asymetric 27, 21 bearings like my 111.
This one used the first MRBS designed by Dimitry Sinkevich.. 9 triangles of 3balls each per side.

 I wonder how many people have actually noticed the indentation behind the clip :)

The kannabis runs on a pivot that is a little different from the usual. Apart from the custom signature shape from many of Sidi's design, this is one of those double male ends pivot. That is the center shaft is actually a tube holding up everything. Yes the 2 male ends can be switched around which I have already did. After some tune up to the bearings, by switching the adjustable end the other way it made for easier tension adjustment to what I prefer in the action for this knife.



[To be continued...]



My trio of Shiro/ Sinkevich collabs so far...





No comments:

Post a Comment